Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Year Of How: day 3 Goals



I'm joining Angie, from Lucky Little Learners, and Ashley, from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd, with their #2getherwearebetter monthly linky topic on goals. As you know from my New Year's day post, my theme for 2016 is HOW. Day 3 of the Year of How and #thestruggleisreal!


I've realized that there are so.many.things. I don't know how to do. I decided to set some groundwork for my theme so I got together with my more knowledgeable partner in crime, Jenn, to create some vision boards. "Begin with the end in mind," right? I was all ready to go big!

Ok, so it's still blank. What do you really expect??
So after a very productive meeting, my vision board remains blank. However, I will say, after a couple uninterrupted showers and a night of pregnancy induced insomnia, I've gained some clarity! I've come up with my plan: 

GOAL 1: Learn more about TpT, business, and technology
GOAL 2: Invest in my blog, TpT, and social media accounts
GOAL 3: Explore credentialing for Life Coach certification

My plan of attack is to try to learn as much as humanly possible....by the baby's due date in April. Ambitious? Maybe. Stupid? Probably. But day 3, and I've placed the following in place to hold me accountable:
I think that's a pretty good start. What are your goals or themes for the year? Comment below!

Looking for inspiration? Be sure to check out the goals posted by bloggers through this InLinkz Link-Up. Pretty amazing, don't you think?






2 comments:

  1. I am ALL IN for the Year of HOW! Awesome blog post and I look forward to working on Goal 1 and 2 with you!!

    ReplyDelete