Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!


"Don't you just love New Year's? You can start all over." - Forrest Gump

I do love New Year's. I can't help it. Everything is sparkly, shiny, and new....

I know, I know, you're shaking your head thinking "I hate New Year's - it's overrated!" Not me. I love it.

I love it even more this year. Change is in the air. I can feel it. A few months ago I started Speckled Moose Counseling, and I'm excited to see where Teacher Entrepreneur School and blogging will take me in a few months. Aside from that, I've got a baby on the way. No big deal!

Each year, my mom decides on a theme for the year. I decided that 2016 will be the year of HOW - how do I do the things I'd like to do, how do I become more tech savvy, how do I overcome "limits" and "barriers" that are placed in my way, how do I give my time and energy to the people I most love...

The Moose and the Lab

I'm up for this challenge, and figuring out all of the "how" questions that 2016 will bring. I hope you'll join me.

What's your theme for the year?

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! I've been thinking about Teacher Entrepreneur School. Looks like an awesome way to start the year and getting things started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you decide to join the class! I have NO business experience or knowledge, so I'm really excited to take the class!

      Delete